Saturday, August 20, 2011

Why I no longer post on Daily Kos...

It was a tough decision but I am no longer posting on the Daily Kos. Now before you become reactionary, hear me out. This was one of the toughest decisions I have made. I would say outside of putting Max on ritalin when he was 2, this was the toughest thing I have ever had to do....

I was there with Kos from the very beginning. However, both Kos and his current crop of contributers have consistently moved further and further to the right. I am not sure if this is marketing designed to make more money -or- Kos just getting older and maybe a little more unwilling to challenge the status quo of the machinery running this country and the world.

I will still check in from time to time, but if I want the new type of postings offered by Kos & Co why don't I just watch Faux News ?!?!

No comments: