Friday, July 29, 2011

Welcome to The Angry Liberal

"I am mad as hell and I am not going to take it anymore!"

It is these immortal words which found this blog. In a world gone mad it is time for the progressive among us to take back our planet!

The reactionary forces around the world are marshalling under the banners of "globalization" and "free markets". The remaining few of us who care must work as a collective 'WE' against these modern-day fascist movements.

This blog is my manifesto. My name is Wayne and I am the Angry Liberal! I work as an organic farmer in the Northern Virginia area and am active in my community. There is not a school board meeting or town council meeting which I miss. My wife and I are the proud parents of a 3-year old baby boy, Max. We want Max to grow up in a world in which government takes care of all its citizens, healthcare is a right, all genders are treated with respect and equality, and the environment is inviolate.

Beware, there is a new sheriff in town, he is not armed with a gun ... just knowledge and communal beliefs which will get you thinking.

No comments: